In order to understand the situation and to maintain optimum environment, it is necessary to monitor the IT infrastructure as a whole before problems occur in the IT infrastructure environment.
Ipswitch WhatsUp Gold + Cisco Connected TAC Service
Ipswitch and Cisco will provide customers with new solutions specific to Cisco devices in order to achieve availability of the IT infrastructure, optimization, problem detection, prompt action, etc.
ANALYZE CISCO DEVICES BY MAKING EFFECTIVE USE OF TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE ASSETS ACCUMULATED OVER MANY YEARS
- Apply the best practices accumulated around the world
- Minimize the impact on network availability, performance and security
- Reduce device troubleshooting time
IPSWITCH WHATSUP GOLD CUSTOMER BENEFITS
Ipswitch WhatsUp Gold provides a monitoring solution to increase the overall IT availability and, at the same time, discovers the Cisco devices by a standard Discovery function and transmits the device information automatically to the Cisco Connected TAC service.
Customers do not have to spend time for setting up and tuning of complex devices and, by quickly isolating the events that seem to be faulty, can greatly enhance the stability and operational efficiency of Cisco devices. Moreover, after setting and tuning, it becomes possible to analyze and monitor the setting effect, reduce operating costs, and maintain the availability of the entire network.
- Improve device stability
- Reduction of operational risk
- Improve operational efficiency Monitor overall IT infrastructure
- Improve availability of IT infrastructure
WHATSUP GOLD AND CISCO DEVICE
HIGH EFFICIENCY NETWORK ENVIRONMENT CAN BE ACHIEVED.
Download the PDF
- Supports new Cisco devices quickly
- Support wireless and wired LAN environment
- Preinstalled monitoring items for Cisco devices
- Seamless analysis and monitoring possible